Critical Care Transport RN (Ground Transport)
Vesper Medical Transport - New Carrollton, Maryland
Jul 26, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $Will Discuss annual
Vesper Medical Transport (MIEMSS service # 148) is seeking PRN/On Call Transport RN’s to join our team!
Vesper Medical Transport is a growing medical transportation company servicing Maryland and the Washington Metropolitan area and offers desirable schedules.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Seeking candidates from ALL over the DMV region, would specifically like to speak with some candidates in the Baltimore/Hagerstown area.
About the Position:
- Transport RNs transfer and transport patients requiring Specialty Care as defined by COMAR and MIEMSS Protocol, this includes the management of high-risk obstetrical, medical, surgical, respiratory, and cardiovascular patients.
- Transport RNs prepare comprehensive documentation that includes reporting all aspects of the transport in preparation for billing purposes, clinical review, and general archiving.
- Transport RNs may also perform procedural or pharmacological intervention within their scope of practice (defined by MIEMSS Protocol).
- Position requires periods of strenuous physical exertion with periods of sitting for potentially extended duration.
- The position is a PRN/On-Call type position, call is taken from home. You must be able to respond to our office in New Carrollton within 60 minutes of call notification.
- Job Type: PRN/On-Call
- Age: 18
- Education: ADN
- Experience: 1 year Critical Care/ED
On Call Transport RN Applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
1 year ED/critical care experience as an RN (Required)
Previous transport experience (preferred, not required)
MD RN License or compact state licensure
DC RN License
BLS (may obtain within company post hire)
ACLS (may obtain within company post hire)
CEN/CCRN/CTRN certification preferred, not required
TNCC Preferred, not required
NRP (neonatal resuscitation) preferred, not required
How to Apply
Submit your resume along with a brief introduction to the nurse manager of Specialty Care Transport/CCT at firstname.lastname@example.org