Emergency Medical Technician - Intermediate
RWJ EMS - New Brunswick, New Jersey
May 4, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Jun 4, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $. annual
New Jersey, USA
RWJBarnabas Health, NJ’s largest health care system seeks candidates for positions across our Mobile Health division. We are a team of 1,200 health care professionals providing a range of services including Basic Life Support, Mobile Intensive Care, Critical Care Transport, Secondary PSAP, 911 Dispatch, and EMS Education while serving as a System Transfer Center and AHA Training Center.
As an employee of Mobile Health you will work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-acuity environment providing a high level of emergent care to our communities. We operate 24/7, 365 days a year, serving Bergen, Hudson, Essex, Union, Somerset, Middlesex, Mercer, Monmouth, and Ocean counties. We use state-of-the-art equipment including new vehicles, expanded medication formulary, powered stretchers, and new video laryngoscopes.
We are proud to share our division’s highlights:
· 40 stations throughout New Jersey
· 200,000 assignments handled in Urban and Suburban regions
· Part of an 11 hospital health system
· A bigger team of more than 40,000 employees
· 2 Paramedic Training Programs
· 5,000 EMTs trained each year
· Paid Uniforms
· 27 Total PTO days per year
· Participate in multiple Large Scale Arena coverages
· Participate in Disaster Preparedness and Response Teams
Our team enjoys competitive pay rates, benefits, progressive medical direction, and high standards for clinical care.
· Critical Care Transport Nurse
· Dispatcher – EMT
To learn more or to apply for a position within the Mobile Health division, please visit:
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Age: N/A
- Education: .
- Experience: .
How to Apply