Paramedic (EMT-P) Milwaukee
Superior Ambulance - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Feb 8, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Feb 2, 2024
- Entry Level:
- $Competitive hourly
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. was started in 1959 with one ambulance and today is the largest independent, locally owned, and operated emergency medical services provider in the Midwest. Superior employs more than 2,500 licensed EMT, Paramedics and Nurses, operating a fleet of more than 500 ambulances throughout Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Superior also provides Critical Care , helicopter, and fixed wing emergency medical transportation.
Paramedics provide safe transportation and quality medical care to sick and injured individuals within the scope of state EMS regulations. Superior provides the highest quality care in emergency and scheduled medical transports.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Paramedic consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- To provide appropriate patient care as stipulated in their training as a Paramedic.
- To provide safe transportation, to include accurately discerning street names through map reading, the ability to correctly distinguish house numbers, and addresses of business locations, in the most expedient manner, are essential.
- To appropriately assess a patient and accurately convey the condition to other medical professionals.
- To provide an accurate written report describing a patient's condition, medical history, and the treatment provided.
- To provide appropriate documentation for billing information.
- To maintain the vehicle in sanitary condition, in addition to monitoring all fluid levels and gauges.
- EMT National Registry and/or current state license (or pending).
- Ability to provide - medical care, at the EMT or Paramedic level, while safely transporting patients.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment interview including a physical and lifting examination and a drug screening.
- Attend company provided training and driving course.
- Flexible scheduling – full or part-time
- Competitive compensation
- Immediate EMT / Paramedic job placement
- Multiple station locations with the ability to transfer - throughout the company
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Health/dental/life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for Career Growth
Superior is the EMS leader in the Midwest on both the ground and in the air. Become a Superior EMT / Paramedic and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to advance your career.
- Age: 18
- Education: Paramedic Course
- Experience: Valid/Current Paramedic License
How to Apply
APPLY HERE: https://careers.superiorambulance.com/jobs/1649?lang=en-us