Riggs Ambulance Service - Merced, California
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $63,438 annual
Riggs Ambulance Service is an exciting rural healthcare provider looking for motivated and qualified healthcare professionals to join our family. Riggs is a CAAS– accredited, high quality emergency medical services provider in the Central Valley of California. We are currently offering career opportunities for full time Paramedics.
Full time, Annual Starting Salary with Benefits from $63,438-$77,814
- Comprehensive Education & Training Department offering courses to our employees at no cost.
- Tactical Paramedic Team (TEMS)
- Competitive Benefits with an employer paid Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with generous employer match.
- Employee Vehicle Maintenance Program
- Flight Medic Opportunities
- Fun and Friendly Family Environment
- Age: 18
- Education: Must have a Paramedic License
- Paramedic License
- California Drivers License
- Ambulance Drivers Certificate
- Medical Examiner's Certification
- CPR Card
- ACLS Certification
- HS Diploma or GED
How to Apply
Visit our website at www.riggsambulance.com to apply.