Regional Trauma Coordinator
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
SNHD - Las Vegas
Jul 29, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Aug 29, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $$80,516.80-$112,278.40 annual
The Regional Trauma Coordinator is responsible for the review, coordination, monitoring and development of activities related to the Southern Nevada Trauma System Plan.
++Education and Experience++
Bachelor’s degree in public health, or a related field; AND four (4) years of experience in a trauma based care system; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
++Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations++
Continued employment is contingent upon all required licenses and certificates being maintained in active status without suspension or revocation.
- Nevada driver’s license.
- Licensure as a Paramedic or a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada
- EMS Instructor Endorsement, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certifications within six (6) months of date of employment.
- Incident Command System training, ICS 100, ICS 200 and NIMS within six (6) months of date of hire.
- Age: n/a
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in public health or a related field
- Experience: A Four (4) years of experience in a trauma based care system; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Public board experience preferred
How to Apply
Please apply using this link