Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
Acadian Ambulance Service - Lafayette, Louisiana
Apr 21, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $average of > $35,000 annual
Acadian Ambulance Service, employee-owned and nationally accredited, provides emergency and non-emergency transports to 75 counties/parishes in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
Acadian’s 4,800+ employee-owners are committed to quality patient care and customer service. In business for 48 years and only growing stronger every year, Acadian is proud to care for our family, friends, and neighbors. You owe it to yourself to learn more about how you can join our team and make a difference every day!
Provide appropriate, efficient and timely pre-hospital basic life support care and transportation of the sick and injured in accordance with local, state, national and Acadian Ambulance standards of practice.
- Age: 18 years of age or older.
- Education: H.S. Diploma/Equivalent / completion of EMT program where you obtain state and/or National Registry certification.
- Experience: minimal to advanced.
- Education: H.S. Diploma/Equivalent
- State Certification / National Registry (Louisiana and MS)
- AHA Basic Life Support / CPR
- Valid state driver's license: Class C in Texas, Class D in Louisiana
How to Apply