Paramedic - WI
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. of Wisconsin - Janesville, Wisconsin
Jun 29, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Aug 31, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $Starting at $21 hourly
Paramedics provide safe transportation and quality medical care to sick and injured individuals within the scope of state EMS regulations. Superior provides the highest quality care in emergency and scheduled medical transports.
· Paramedic National Registry and/or current state license (or pending).
· Ability to provide - medical care, at the Paramedic level, while safely transporting patients.
· Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
· Pass a pre-employment interview including a physical and lifting examination and a drug screening.
· Attend company provided training and driving course.
· Flexible scheduling –full or part-time
· Competitive compensation
· Immediate Paramedic job placement
· Multiple station locations with the ability to transfer - throughout the company
· Opportunity to work overtime
· Health/dental/life insurance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Opportunity for Career Growth
Superior is the EMS leader in the Midwest on both the ground and in the air. Become a Superior Paramedic and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to advance your career.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Superior Ambulance is family owned and operated since 1959, providing air and ground transportation to partnering hospitals and municipalities. Superior is in five states: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio. This includes 48 stations, 2 airplanes, 3 helicopters, over 600 ambulances, over 900 vehicles and over 3,400 employees. We provide room for advancement, so you are able to take charge and grow your career. Start your Superior career today!
- Age: 18+
- Education: NRP
- Experience: 0+
How to Apply
Click Here to Start your Superior Career Today: