Century Ambulance Service, Inc - Jacksonville, Florida
Jun 1, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 31, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $New starting hourly pay rates based on experience hourly
Century Ambulance Service in Jacksonville, FL is looking for EMT’s and Paramedics!!
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to pursue a career in paramedicine? Here at Century Ambulance Service we offer a first-class experience in patient care and emergency transportation that is second to none. Let our knowledgeable training and management teams guide you through your EMS journey. Some of our benefit package includes:
- ***Full Time Sign On Bonus***
- NEW Increased starting hourly pay based on tenure for Jacksonville and outlying counties
- Annual increases
- HP Shift Differential
- Overtime Pay Opportunities
- Full Time benefits such as;
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to work special events around the community
- Opportunity to work sporting events such as the River Run, the TPC, Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Free Training Opportunities such as continuing education classes, EVOC and other state and federal certifications and licenses!
- Critical Care Paramedic Scholarship opportunities!
- And many more benefit options!
If you are ready to pursue an exciting career in EMS with a company that values its employees and provides excellent customer service while allowing you to grow as a professional, learn more of this career opportunity and apply!
- Age: 18
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience: None Needed
- Must have the following certifications:
- AHA CPR (Instructor-based with AED)
- State of Florida Paramedic Card
- AHA PALS
- AHA ACLS
How to Apply