Best Care EMS- Hiring Paramedics $6,000 Sign-ON-Bonus
Best Care EMS - Houston, Texas
Nov 12, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $23.00 - $25.00 hourly
Best Care EMS is currently hiring Paramedics. The fundamental responsibility of our Medics is to conserve life, to alleviate suffering, to promote health, to do no harm, and to encourage the quality and equal availability of emergency medical care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides efficient rapid, quality care and transport to patients.
- Performs patient assessments and evaluations effectively and promptly and institutes treatment plans that are prioritized appropriately and are within the scope of care guidelines as set forth by the Texas Department of Health.
- Continuously evaluates the status of patients to monitor the effectiveness of interventions, and revises treatment plans promptly and effectively, as necessary according to the changing needs of patients.
- Provides Advanced Paramedical Skillsunder the direction of the Medical Director.
- Manages, secures, and documents medication used.
- Documents and organizes patient care information accurately and thoroughly.
- Operates ambulance in a safe and appropriate manner at all times.
- Completes daily checklist for assigned ambulance.
- Other duties as assigned
- In-House Training (CPR, ALS, PALS)
- Health/ Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement IRA
- $6,000 Sign-on Bonus for full-time employees
- Age: 18
- Education: Texas Department State Health Services Paramedic Certification
- Experience: Preferably 1 year
- Texas Department State Health Services Paramedic Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a valid Texas Driver's License.
- Must have a clear driving record
- Must pass a background check
- Ability to sit, bend and stand for extended periods of time
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Professional team work with a positive attitude is a must.
- Available to work a set schedule, same shifts & days every week
How to Apply