Maricopa Ambulance - Phoenix, Arizona
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $varies annual
Position: Full-time Paramedic (EMT-P) (Interfacility and 911 positions)
Company: Maricopa Ambulance
Location: Phoenix, AZ
(areas include Phoenix, Glendale, Goodyear, Scottsdale, Surprise)
Hiring Bonus for new Full Time employees: $5,000.00
Maricopa Ambulance is seeking full-time paramedics to serve our growing operations serving hospitals, medical facilities and communities in Maricopa County.
Now is the time to join the Valley's fastest-growing ambulance service! Through new contracts and expansions, Maricopa Ambulance has grown more by more than 30 percent in the first quarter. We now provide 911 service to more than 710,000 residents in Maricopa County in the cities of Scottsdale, Glendale, Surprise and Goodyear, as well as provide interfacility transport to some of the area's largest health care providers.
Jobs duties include but are not limited to: Responds to emergency scenes to provide emergency medical care and transportation. Responds to hospitals, nursing homes and other locations to provide non-emergency medical care and transportation.
Provides medical care and monitoring at the scene, en route to the hospital and during transportation to, from and/or between facilities.
· Must possess a high degree of personal integrity and responsibility.
· Currently licensed as an EMT-Paramedic in the desired location or eligible for reciprocity.
· Currently certified in CPR by the AHA or other appropriate organization.
· Currently licensed with the appropriate level of state motor vehicle operator’s license.
· Must pass background check and drug screen.
· Currently has a clean driving record as approved by company vehicle liability insurer.
· The ability to reach, push and pull.
· The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
· The ability to bend, stoop, squat and kneel for long periods of time.
· The ability to walk up and down stairs without difficulty.
· The ability to lift and maneuver 150 pounds without difficulty.
. The ability to lift and maneuver 150 pounds up and down two flights of stairs without difficulty.
. The ability to walk a distance of one quarter of a mile without difficulty.
. The ability to complete all job duties during any and all hours of the day and night.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
. $5,000 sign on bonus
. Competitive wages
. Flexible schedules, 12 and 24 hour shifts available
. Health, dental and life insurance plans
. 401k packages
. Ongoing training and educational support
. Company provided uniforms
. Holiday pay
. Extended disability leave
- Age: 21
- Education: Paramedic Certification
- Experience: 0
How to Apply
Apply today to speak to a hiring manager to see if Maricopa Ambulance is the right fit for you!