Paramedic - Evansville, IN
American Medical Response - Evansville, Indiana
Sep 20, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 31, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $$22.00 - $29.57 hourly
IMMEDIATE HIRING! PARAMEDIC FULL-TIME Opportunity
$22.00 - $29.57 Per Hour!
$15,000 Sign On Bonus for Full-Time Hires!
We’re hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced, patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical care.
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow Paramedics.
Why Choose AMR Evansville?
- AMR Evansville has a strong, family atmosphere where we are committed to learning and the delivery of evidence-based, outcome measured care. We are seeking team members who wish to have a long-term career
- 12 hour shifts
- Loan repayment program for paramedics with student loans
- Internal ACLS, PHTLS, CPR and Handtevy pediatric training at no cost to employees. Audit & Review sessions each month with direct hospital collaboration and outcomes. Online education platform in addition to classroom CEU offerings
- College education discounts through several programs
- Opportunities for OT at standby for sporting events, concerts and entertainment at the Ford Center. Incentive programs include monetary (off-duty response for long distance transfers) or tickets for concerts and events
- 401K with company matching. Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance available. Uniforms provided. Boot allowance. EAP. Employee discounts for goods and services
- and so much more!
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver’s License
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic or ability to become nationally registered within one year
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose AMR?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response++’s++ (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
- Age: 18
- Education: Paramedic Certification
- Experience: None