EMT - Evansville, IN
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
American Medical Response - Evansville, Indiana
Sep 20, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 31, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $$37,128 to $44,335 annual
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity
Pay: $37,128 to $44,335
$2500 Sign-On Bonus!
We’re hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer service to patients.
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
Why Choose AMR Evansville?
- AMR Evansville has a strong, family atmosphere where we are committed to learning and the delivery of evidence-based, outcome measured care. We are seeking team members who wish to have a long-term career
- 12 hour shifts
- Internal ACLS, PHTLS, CPR and Handtevy pediatric training at no cost to employees. Audit & Review sessions each month with direct hospital collaboration and outcomes. Online education platform in addition to classroom CEU offerings
- College education discounts through several programs
- Opportunities for OT at standby for sporting events, concerts and entertainment at the Ford Center. Incentive programs include monetary (off-duty response for long distance transfers) or tickets for concerts and events
- 401K with company matching. Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance available. Uniforms provided. Boot allowance. EAP. Employee discounts for goods and services
- and so much more!
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver’s License
- National EMT certification or ability to become nationally registered within one year
- CPR/BLS certifications
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose AMR?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response++’s++ (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
- Age: 18
- Education: EMT Certification
- Experience: None