EMT or Paramedic
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
Lifeline EMS - Duncanville, Texas
Oct 15, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Mar 31, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $$14.00 and up based on experience hourly
We have immediate openings for qualified Paramedics and EMT's. Come work at a company that is making a difference! Ambulance company's may look the same but we are very different. LifeLine EMS is a very rapidly growing ambulance company in Dallas. We have an awesome team of employees, fun with a purpose at work. An EMS company you can be proud to be a part of. Individuals have the opportunity to grow within this company and gain experience in the EMS field. We are Faith based and looking for individuals who have compassion and customer service, as well as a strong skill set. We are considering Full time, Part time. Monday-Wens-Friday availability preferred? We have it! Candidates who are self motivated team players, we work with school and Fire Department schedules. It is our hope and practice to promote internally if possible.
Some of the responsibilities that the qualified Paramedic or EMT will be performing are the following:
- Patient assessments
- Delivery of patient care up to the level of certification
- Driving in all kinds of conditions and in emergency situations
- Collect pertinent patient care data and transfer that data to a medical professional based on state guidelines
- Complete paperwork in legible handwriting for all patient calls
- Maintain a running inventory of medical supplies on the response vehicle and makes purchases when necessary.
- Repetitive lifting
We are affiliated with the Richland CC EMS program and offer tuition assistance. We encourage all new Paramedics and EMTS to apply, no job experience is required for this position. However, candidate's MUST have a great attitude and ability to learn quickly.
All candidates MUST have:
- Proper certifications to provide patient care, as required by State and Federal law.
- Valid ID and driver's license
- Must be able to obtain a Dallas City Permit within 2 weeks of hiring
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Age: 18+
- Education: EMT Certification
- Experience: None Required
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com.