911 EMT Basic, Contra Costa
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
American Medical Response - Concord, California
Jun 8, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Jul 12, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $Inquire Within hourly
AMERICAN MEDICAL RESPONSE
A Global Medical Response Solution
POSITION: EMT Basic, Full-Time & Part-Time
LOCATION: Concord, CA (Contra Costa County)
Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
*Applicants will not be considered without the following:
- CA Driver's License
- CA State EMT Card
- Ambulance Driver's License
- BLS Card (American Heart Association)
- Medical Examiner's Certificate
- Proof of vaccines, to include: TDaP, TB testing, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella (Chicken Pox), and Influenza. Titers demonstrating immunity may be substituted for the proof of vaccination. Proof of vaccines in progress will be accepted.
- Minimum 6 months of prior EMS Transport work experience ++required++.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Driving Record in compliance with AMR's Safety & Driving policy (proof required if conditional employment is made).
- Emergency vehicle operation knowledge and Radio communication skills preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work independently and as a team member, employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas, read, interpret, and follow instructions, perform the essential job functions are required.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
- Age: 18+
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 6 months of prior EMS Transport work experience required
Alice Meltzer Wiens
How to Apply