Superior Ambulance - Columbus, Ohio
Sep 17, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 1, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $17.36 hourly
Often imitated, never replicated! Put your career in the hands of those who care. Come join our winning team. We’ve been growing the best EMS professionals for over 60 years.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc., is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Illinois, Northwest Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation, as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
The basic function of the Paramedic is to provide medical care and transportation for a patient at the Paramedic (EMT-P) level, within their scope of practice, as stipulated by the Ohio Department of Public Health (ODH).
- Great benefits through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Referral bonus
- Progressive call bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full and Part-time positions
- 14 stations to choose from with a location near you
- Continuing Education
- Competitive compensation
- We provide critical care training at no cost
- Minimum qualifications are you must be at least 18 years of age
- Have HS Diploma or GED, OH State EMT-P certification
- Valid Driver’s License & good driving record
- Consent to criminal background check
- Pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical & lifting agility examination along with a successful interview.
- ACLS Certification
- PHTLS/ BTLS Certification
- National Registry
- Field Experience
- Age: 18 or older
- Education: High school diploma or equivalency
- Experience: n/a
How to Apply