Civilian Paramedic - WTAFD
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP AVON FIRE DEPARTMENT - AVON, Indiana
Nov 17, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $0.00 annual
- ****Are you a paramedic who has the ability to exercise judgment in unique situations and ever changing environments?
- Can you make quick, appropriate and rational decisions?
- Assess medical needs and provide care to patients?
- Perform complex tasks and remain calm?
We are looking for you! Our Civilian Paramedic program has been a great addition to our Fire Department. We have been around since January of 2018 and we are still growing! We are a progressive department with strong work relationships and camaraderie which fosters a work "family" environment.
We offer competitive pay and benefits. We believe in supporting our employees' health and well-being and offer programs that support that journey. To facilitate that, we pay about 90% of our employees' health insurance premiums. We participate with Civilian PERF and provide other opportunities to help you with your financial future. __ _To pre-qualify for this position, you must possess _
- Indiana licensed Paramedic license.
- Must be willing, if hired to reside not more than 50 miles from Washington Township, Hendricks County boundaries.
- Age: 18
- Education: Maintain licensure for paramedic by the State of Indiana
- Experience: licensure for paramedic by the State of Indiana