UNM Hospitals - Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $non-disclosed annual
Discover a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Inspired by our identity as a teaching hospital, we’re highly motivated professionals who are always looking to learn and grow. Find the collaboration, support and autonomy you need to excel, and join our team in providing care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
We are currently seeking a full-time and part-time Paramedic Dispatcher. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating emergent and non-emergent transports (Rotor, Fixed and Ground), answering radio calls from EMS agencies and triaging for the hospital, and answering and dispatching in hospital emergency line/teams. This position will be working closely with the hospital's Emergency Preparedness Department. Hours will be split between the two departments.
Albuquerque is a culturally diverse and welcoming city with over 320 days of sunshine a year, where you will find a variety of artistic and cultural events, including the annual International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta; and seasonal recreational activities in nearby Sandia Mountains. Within a short drive you can experience historical Santa Fe and Taos.
We offer a generous compensation package, including medical & dental benefits, paid holidays, vacation & sick leave, tuition reimbursement, and relocation reimbursement.
- Age: non-disclosed
- Education: HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience: 2 years of directly related experience
- Licensure as an EMT-P by the New Mexico Emergency Medical Services Board
- National Association of Air Medical Communications Specialist training or within 1 year
How to Apply
To learn more about this FT or PT position, and to apply, please visit:
- Full-time: https://www.unmhjobs.com/job/albuquerque/paramedic-dispatcher/7687/13215469
- Part-time: https://www.unmhjobs.com/job/albuquerque/paramedic-dispatcher-part-time/7687/13215471