Cole County Emergency Medical Services - Jefferson City, Missouri
- Application Deadline:
- 47500 annual
Community Centered, Patient Focused
Cole County Emergency Medical Services is accepting applications for the position of full-time Paramedic. CCEMS is a dedicated, county funded 911 EMS system. Applicants must be a licensed paramedic in the State of Missouri, or Nationally Registered. In-state and out-of-state applicants welcome.
You will join an outstanding group of co-workers, state-of-the-art equipment, advanced patient care protocols, and career advancement opportunities. Don't let this opportunity pass join our team of EMS Professionals.
Our System Offers:
- Aggressive Treatment Protocols, including TXA and Antibiotic Administration
- New Poll AEV Vents
- New Alaris Dual-Channel IV Pumps
- Stryker PowerLoad and PowerPro Cots In All Ambulances
- ESO ePCR
- Handtevy Pediatric Treatment System
- And Much More
STARTING COMPENSATION: $47,500 per year
- Excellent Starting Salary
- Two Fully Funded Pensions - County Pension and LAGERS (state pension) with no employee contributions required. Team members receive both pensions.
- Team Member **Medical Insurance Paid 100% by the County -**No employee premium cost
- Family Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid CEUs
- Paid Vacation Your First Year
- Applicants must have, or be able to obtain, a Missouri Paramedic License.
- CPR - Healthcare Provider
- Driver's License (Class E), able to obtain prior to start date
- High School Graduate, or equivalent
Cole County upholds federal, state, and local laws that protect employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, veteran status, marital status, or any other non-merit based factors protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Age: Any
- Education: High School Diploma, or equivalent - Paramedic Education
- Experience: All Experience Welcomed to Apply
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume at: