Paramedic - FT, PT
Maricopa Ambulance - Phoenix, Arizona
- Application Deadline:
- 18 hourly
Why work at Maricopa Ambulance:
Our mission at Maricopa Ambulance is to offer Maricopa County medical facilities, hospitals and patients a better choice in medical transport and to set the standard of excellence for pre-hospital medical care.
We proudly serve Central Arizona with a veteran leadership team that has decades of experience providing exceptional medical transport options to Maricopa County. Our American-made Ford ambulances are top-of-the-line with solar panel power that both reduces the carbon footprint and ensures our advanced medical equipment is always charged.
We provide the highest-quality care to the communities we serve with the most advanced ambulances on the road. Our expert, caring EMTs and paramedics are trained in the latest technology and emergency protocols to ensure the comfort and safety of our patients.
Position: Paramedic (EMT-P) (Interfacility and 911 positions)
Company: Maricopa Ambulance
Locations: Phoenix, Arizona
(areas include Phoenix, Glendale, Goodyear, Surprise, Arizona)
Maricopa Ambulance is hiring paramedics for multiple positions serving new Maricopa County 9-1-1 and interfacility contracts in 2019. Maricopa Ambulance was recently selected to provide 9-1-1 ambulance response to the City of Goodyear in February 2019 and has been identified as the highest-scoring bidder in the competitive process to serve the City of Glendale beginning in the first quarter. In early 2019, Maricopa Ambulance will begin serving HonorHealth as the ambulance services provider to the integrated health system of five hospitals and multiple medical facilities in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
Maricopa Ambulance is now accepting applications for these 2019 contract expansions, as well as to serve its existing interfacility business in Phoenix and 9-1-1 contracts with the cities of Scottsdale and Surprise. Join the Valley's fastest-growing ambulance service to grow your career in EMS!
Jobs duties include but are not limited to: Responds to emergency scenes to provide emergency medical care and transportation. Responds to hospitals, nursing homes and other locations to provide non-emergency medical care and transportation.
Provides medical care and monitoring at the scene, en route to the hospital and during transportation to, from and/or between facilities.
- Age: 21
- Education: Paramedic Certification
- Experience: 0
· Must possess a high degree of personal integrity and responsibility.
· Currently licensed as an EMT-Paramedic in the desired location or eligible for reciprocity.
· Currently certified in CPR by the AHA or other appropriate organization.
· Currently licensed with the appropriate level of state motor vehicle operator license.
· Must pass background check and drug screen.
· Currently has a clean driving record as approved by company vehicle liability insurer.
· The ability to reach, push and pull.
· The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
· The ability to bend, stoop, squat and kneel for long periods of time.
· The ability to walk up and down stairs without difficulty.
· The ability to lift and maneuver 150 pounds without difficulty.
· The ability to lift and maneuver 150 pounds up and down two flights of stairs without difficulty.
· The ability to walk a distance of one quarter of a mile without difficulty.
· The ability to complete all job duties during any and all hours of the day and night.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit: https://www.priorityambulance.com/apply/
For questions: Please contact our HR Recruiter, Paula, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-625-9094
Apply today to speak to a hiring manager to see if Maricopa Ambulance is the right fit for you!