EMT / Paramedic
Spectrum Healthcare Resources - West Point, New York
- Application Deadline:
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Emergency department Paramedics (EMT-P) at Keller Army Hospital in West Point, NY.
This EMT / Paramedic position offers:
- Full-time, Part-time and PRN positions available
- 12 hour shifts
- Competitive salary
- Age: N/A
- Education: Graduation from an accredited EMT-paramedic (EMT-P) certification program
- Experience: One year of full time experience within the last three years as a paramedic
The Emergency Department Paramedics (EMT-P) will have the following requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited EMT-paramedic (EMT-P) certification program
- Current and valid paramedic license and certification from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- One year of full time experience within the last three years as a paramedic
**Company Overview:**Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.
How to Apply
To apply, contact Maria Leavitt at 314-744-4247 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://jobs1-spectrumhealthcare.icims.com/jobs/14879/paramedic/job.