Dispatcher - Swing Shift
Injury Care EMS - Boise, Idaho
- Application Deadline:
- 14 annual
Injury Care EMS is hiring a full-time dispatcher.
Dispatcher will answer live phone calls for emergency medical and routine medical and non-medical transportation, and respond accordingly. Injury Care EMS operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year out of our Boise, ID location. This position will be for day shift at least 2 days a week, some nights on call (rotated between dispatchers) and most weekends.
We value individuals who demonstrate professionalism, compassion, initiative, a good work ethic, and who are team players. We like to work hard and play hard. Does this sound like you? Experience preferred. Training is provided. Competitive compensation and flexible scheduling offered. Medical benefits provided after initial probationary period.
- Monitor, update, and control the location and movement of field units.
- Monitor and document response times of units, investigating and reporting all response time exceptions.
- Operate computer-aided dispatch system ESO.
- Interact with various public safety agencies, healthcare facilities, dispatch centers, insurance agencies and managed care organizations.
- Communicate and document service delays.
- Actively work with customers and or ancillary providers to meet the customer service demands.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform assigned clerical and billing functions as needed.
- 911 or Call center experience, or experience managing multiple phone lines.
- Knowledge of ESO dispatch program.
- Thorough knowledge of Treasure Valley geographical area and locations.
- Age: 21
- Education: HS Diploma minimum
- Experience: Prefer experience
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Clean driving record with insurable driving record
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Be capable of working in a fast paced work environment.
- Be able to handle emergency phone calls in a professional, calm manner.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Must be a fast learner and able to multi-task.
- Medical knowledge and terminology
How to Apply
If interested, please go to our website, https://injurycareems.com/jobs/ to submit an application and attach a resume, or reply to this ad. IF YOU ARE APPLYING FROM OUT OF STATE, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE RELOCATING TO IDAHO.
Thanks for your interest!
Injury Care EMS is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.