DURHAM COUNTY EMS - DURHAM, North Carolina
- Application Deadline:
- 18.91 hourly
Performs responsible work in rendering emergency and non-emergency medical care and life-saving measures to critically ill or injured persons of all ages on basic and advanced life support levels. Requires successful completion of the North Carolina State Emergency Medical Services training program or an equivalent training program. Employment is contingent on successful completion of an assessment center comprised of the following: a written test, interview panel, physical agility test, and simulated patient scenario.
- Requires successful completion of the North Carolina State Emergency Medical Services training program or equivalent training program.
- North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services Paramedic certification.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a three-year acceptable driving record. (Hired candidates must obtain a North Carolina driver's license.)
- Please submit a copy of paramedic certification with the application.
- Age: 18 and older
- Education: Paramedic Certification
- Experience: All levels
How to Apply
Apply at https://careers.dconc.gov/job/Durham-EMS-OFFICER-I-Paramedic-40006226-NC-27701/512231200/