Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
DMCare - Detroit, Michigan
- Application Deadline:
Now Hiring Qualified Paramedics and EMT for our Detroit Station!!!What do we have for you?
- Excellent Benefits with 4 plans starting as low as $15 a month!
- Refresher courses and continuing education are available and promoted
- Vehicle Mechanics on location and trucks kept in great running repair
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career advancement
- Flexible full time and part time shifts (including 24 hour shifts)
- Completely supplied full uniforms at no cost to you!
- Yearly raises with additional bonuses that can easily be received throughout the year!
CURRENT OPENINGS FOR PARAMEDIC BOOTCAMP!! (Limited Spaces Available)
- Our Client is currently offering FREE training/education for EMTs that have the desire to become a paramedic. You will not only be paid as an employee but also will receive $7,000 worth in training and education to become a paramedic with a GUARANTEED JOB afterwards! Please specify if you are interested in this opportunity with your application.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, REGISTRATION:
- Licensed as an EMT-B, EMT-S, or EMT-P by the State Division of Emergency Medical Services and maintained in good standing.
- Must possess a current American Heart Association CPR certification and maintain in good standing.
- EMT-P employees must also posses a current American Heart Association ACLS certification, maintained in good standing.
- Must possess a valid State Driver's License (in the State you are applying in), and be eligible for driving privileges based on current company policies and procedures
- Age: 18
- Education: Diploma or GED
- Experience: 1 Month