Construction Site Paramedic or EMT
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
Medcor Inc. - Manhattan, New York
- Application Deadline:
- 21 hourly
Sick of riding in the back of an ambulance? Tired of the long shifts in the ER? Do you routinely engage in conversations with everyone you meet? Do you treat your patients as good, if not better than you would treat yourself? Do you like job perks, good pay, and great benefits? If so, this may very well be the last job application you’ll ever have to fill out!
Here’s the top 5 reasons why:
- Stability! We’ve been around since 1984.
- Opportunities galore! Medcor has a lot more to offer than just this job. There are opportunities to move vertically, horizontally, and geographically. Annually, 20% of our openings are filled by internal employees. The fact is, opportunity exists here!
- Training! We believe in it and we’ll train and support you to be the best you can be. We feel we offer more training than most other companies.
- Travel! With new clients and projects added daily, there is always an opportunity to transfer across the country.
- We have an open-door policy. Do you have something to say? Speak your mind! We encourage it and we look forward to how you can help our organization.
Medcor is looking to hire a Paramedic to be the Worksite Clinic Manager at our client's construction site in Queens, NY. The hours for this position are from 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday. Applicants should feel comfortable working in a construction environment, should be able to climb stairs, and work at heights as needed.
A typical day in the life of a Worksite Clinic Manager
- Provide superior customer service to Medcor’s client and employees
- Assess & treat injuries and illnesses following Medcor’s evidence-based patient care guidelines
- Collaborate with client professionals in health, safety and environmental practices
- Collaborate with client human resources and benefits professionals on clinical issues
- Document and manage information using electronic medical records software and other tools.
- Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
- Physical exams and testing
- Case management
- OSHA record-keeping
- General administrative duties
- Be able to operationally lead and support a clinic team
- Have valid licensure for the position in which you are applying and current CPR/BLS certification
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be willing to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service
- Have two years’ experience that demonstrates you meet the criteria listed above
We don’t just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. Our benefits include paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401K with match, education reimbursement and more.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
- Age: 18
- Education: EMT-B
- Experience: 2 years
How to Apply
Website - https://jobs.medcor.com/job/MEDCUS4466/Construction-Site-Paramedic-or-EMT
Email - email@example.com