Medcor Inc. - Queens, New York
- Application Deadline:
- 23 hourly
Sick of riding in the back of an ambulance? Tired of the long shifts in the ER? Do you routinely engage in conversations with everyone you meet? Do you treat your patients as good, if not better than you would treat yourself? Do you like job perks, good pay, and great benefits? If so, this may very well be the last job application you’ll ever have to fill out!
Medcor is looking to hire a Paramedic to be the Worksite Clinic Manager at our client's construction site in Queens, NY. The hours for this position are from 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday. Applicants should feel comfortable working in a construction environment, should be able to climb stairs, and work at heights as needed.
A typical day in the life of a Worksite Clinic Manager
- Provide superior customer service to Medcor’s client and employees
- Assess & treat injuries and illnesses following Medcor’s evidence-based patient care guidelines
- Collaborate with client professionals in health, safety and environmental practices
- Collaborate with client human resources and benefits professionals on clinical issues
- Document and manage information using electronic medical records software and other tools.
- Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
- Physical exams and testing
- Case management
- OSHA record-keeping
- General administrative duties
- Be able to operationally lead and support a clinic team
- Have valid licensure for the position in which you are applying and current CPR/BLS certification
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be willing to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service
- Have two years’ experience that demonstrates you meet the criteria listed above
- Have the ability to type 30 WPM
- Be strong enough to lift a 50lb jump bag
- Be comfortable working in a construction environment
- Be good with computers and some familiarity with EMR software
- Possess excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Be able to have fun
We don’t just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. Our benefits include paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401K with match, education reimbursement and more. To learn more about Medcor’s Culture click here.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
- Age: 18
- Education: Paramedic License
- Experience: 2 years
How to Apply