Winona Area Ambulance Service Inc. - Winona, Minnesota
- Application Deadline:
- 40000 annual
Responds to emergent and non-emergent requests for emergency medical assistance under the guidelines of local medical direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of, and compliance with, all Winona Area Ambulance Service policies and procedures.
2. Demonstrate the attitude of a Health Care Professional to include, but not be limited to: maintaining a clean appearance; demonstrating courteous, professional and ethical behavior; and demonstrating the ability to work cooperatively with other members of the EMS Health Care System.
3. Demonstrate the skills and knowledge of an Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic (EMT - P) per the standards set forth by the United States Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the Wisconsin EMS Bureau, the National Registry of EMTs and the EMS Medical Director.
4. Demonstrate a sincere desire to continually improve and upgrade the skills and knowledge of the emergency medical profession.
5. Demonstrate the ability to render competent and clinically proficient patient care.
Competitive Wages, Paid Time Off, Health & Dental Plans, 401K, Uniform Allowance, Education Assistance
2 Station-based ALS Ambulances, 24 hour shifts on a “California” schedule (24 on, 24 off, 24 on, 24 off, 24 on, 4 days off)
Salary is based upon qualifications and experience.
- Age: N/A
- Education: High School Diploma and completion of a qualified EMT-Paramedic education program.
- Experience: New Graduates or Experienced Providers
National Registry Paramedic Certification
Ability to obtain Wisconsin and Minnesota EMS licenses
Valid Driver's License with no major infractions or violations.
How to Apply
Click on Employment.
Complete the online application.