EMT - Power Hour Shift
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
Beaumont Mobile Medicine and Transport - Troy, Michigan
- Application Deadline:
- 22901 annual
- POWER HOUR shifts are PART TIME REGULARY SCHEDULED 5 hour shifts, 5 days a week.
- BASIC EMT Employees will work 5 hours or complete 4 runs, whichever comes first, plus
- 4 runs in 5 hours, $40 Bonus
- 4 runs in 4 hours, $45 Bonus
- 4 runs in 3 hours, $50 Bonus
- These trucks will be the first up and the first out. These trucks will NOT be used for Bariatric assists.
- The POWER HOUR shifts will be ran on a trial basis and can be terminated at any time. These shifts will continue only if we have adequate participation, commitment to the shifts, improved service times and properly completed documentation the first time. The program will be evaluated ongoing and changes made when and if necessary.
- Monday thru Friday
- 3pm- 8pm
- 4pm- 9pm
Under general supervision, and in accordance with Medical Control Board’s policy, procedure and protocol, performs specific tasks required for the effective and efficient care of patients in a pre-hospital setting and/or intra-facility transfers. Exhibits courteous and professional behavior while interacting with co-workers, patients, families, health care professionals, and public safety personnel. Promotes and maintains a smooth working relationship between management and employees. Operates and maintains company equipment in a safe and professional manner. While actual responsibilities may vary, the following are typical of the duties that would be performed.
- Age: 18 or older
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 1 month
· Must be at least 18 years of age and have a High School diploma or equivalency
· Must have a Michigan State EMT-B Licensure and CPR training
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record
· Consent to criminal background check
· Be able to pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical and lifting agility examination.
How to Apply
Go to http://emsemployment.net/
Questions contact EMS Recruiter at (330) 342-7622