Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic
STAT Ambulance Services of New England - New Bedford, Massachusetts
- Application Deadline:
EMT Paramedics for Full-time and Part-time positions. $2,000 Sign On Bonus! (Inquire for details)
12 & 24hr shifts available. Starting pay $23/hr PLUS ! for minimum two years experience. (Inquire for details)
Benefits and competitive pay offered based on experience, willing to negotiate rate.
- The EMT- Paramedic provides pre-hospital emergency and inter-facility care to acutely ill or injured patients utilizing Advanced Life Support (ALS) skills. The EMT-Paramedic works under the authorization of the Company's affiliate hospital Medical Director.
Job Requirements/ Duties:
- Delivering quality patient care within the scope of training for which the EMT-Paramedic is employed, the completion of required documentation, and the inspection of equipment required for safe patient transport and care. Must be able to maintain a reliable attendance record and must be knowledgable and willing to comply with all company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Current Certifications Required:
- Valid driver's license in state of residence
- Current MA Paramedic Certification
- Current Health Care Provider CPR Certification by the American Heart Association
- Current ACLS Certification
- All potential candidates must be able to perform a physical agility test and drug screen. Potential candidates are also required to submit a copy of their driving record which must be dated to be within 30 days prior to scheduled interview.
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY
Required license or certification:
Massachusetts EMT Paramedic
full and part time positions available
12 and 24 hour shifts
- Age: 18
- Education: MA Paramedic Certification
How to Apply
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply through indeed