Conneaut Lake Area Ambulance Service (CLAAS) - Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania
- Application Deadline:
Conneaut Lake Area Ambulance Service (CLAAS) is accepting applications and resumes for the position of paramedic. CLAAS is located in NW PA, approximately one hour south of Erie, two hours north of Pittsburgh, PA & two hours east of Cleveland, OH. CLAAS is primarily a 911 dispatched service that provides ALS coverage to the NW portion of Crawford County PA. The paramedic will:
- provide advanced life support & basic life support care in both the emergency & non-emergency settings.
- will act within the scope of practices as permitted by the state of PA & the local EMS regional council (EMMCO West).
- follow all HIPPA rules & regulations.
- complete all trip sheets within the 24-hour period
- Paramedics working at Conneaut Lake Ambulance Service must be able to obtain medical command.
- All paramedics are required to hold the following certifications: BLS (CPR/AED), ACLS, PALS, EVOC, NIMS 100, 700, ITLS, HAZ-MAT (to level of HAZ-MAT R & I), Infectious Disease / Blood Borne Pathogens (annual)
- is expected to maintain his / her con-ed as required by the PA DOH
- is expected to take any classes / training as required throughout the year by CLAAS
- will inspect all ALS equipment & complete a daily ambulance check form at the beginning of his / shift. Check sheet is to be turned in daily.
- is responsible for restocking supplies used on a call
- will ensure that he / she & his partner maintain an ambulance that is clean on both the interior & exterior throughout the shift
- will assist in completing station duties.
- will complete any task assigned in a timely manner
- is expected to appear in uniform & prepared to begin their shift
- will have a positive attitude
Perspective employees must be able to obtain reciprocity, if applicable. Paramedics must be able to obtain PA Medical Command. Perspective employees must undergo a Criminal History.
- Age: : 18
Valid Drivers License EVOC