Pediatric Emergency Standards Inc. - Nationwide,
- Application Deadline:
We are seeking a talented, highly energetic and passionate individual to join our innovative team as a Sales Executive. This position is responsible for identifying new customers and opportunities in our target markets. You will work closely with the CEO of the company to identify, qualify and close target prospects while maintaining productive relationships with current customers. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a successful, fast growing company that is revolutionizing the emergency medical care provided to all children on a national/ international level!
Who We Are:Pediatric Emergency Standards Inc. was created to advance the quality of pediatric emergency medical care to all children. We specialize in enhancing department efficiency, improving quality of care, and increasing patient satisfaction through our innovative approach and clinical solutions.
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities through phone conversations, emails, and meetings
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound cold calls
- Provide basic overview and web presentations of the Handtevy Pediatric Resuscitation System
- Ability to travel for meeting and conferences
- Other unique requests - we’re a start-up!
- Detail-oriented, organized and confident!
- Polished phone presence and extremely professional
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Utilize active listening skills to focus and control conversations
- Competitive spirit and knows how to have fun too
- Four year college degree required
- Medical sales experience a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Bilingual preferred