Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
Arcadia Ambulance - San Ramon, California
- Application Deadline:
EMT'S wanted in Contra Costa and Alameda County. Recently certified EMT-B graduates are encouraged to apply. We will train new grads on BLS level services. We are looking for highly competent individuals with a strong ability to follow directions, learn quickly and provide superior customer service, while assisting in our growth and expansion. Candidates must be available to work weekdays and weekends. We offer flexible schedules and 10hr shifts, and call bonus. Also there is opportunity for advancement to FTO (field training officer) or/and Field Supervisor positions.
- Age: : 18
- Education: : High School Graduate
- Experience: : Newly Certified
We maintain a tobacco and drug -- free work place and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Flexible schedule is a must, including weekends, holidays AND NIGHT SHIFTS
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 150 Lbs. frequently (5-10 times per shift)
- Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles
- Must be able to climb stairs while carrying up to 150 Lbs.
How to Apply
To apply please fax or email Resume and copies of certifications to 925-355-1351 or firstname.lastname@example.org