Medical Flight Clinical Program Manager
Operations Manager or Director
Med-Trans Corporation - Shreveport, Louisiana
- Application Deadline:
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics whose mission is to save lives. Med-Trans provides air medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. Med-Trans, renowned for its state-of-the art helicopter equipment, has established itself as an industry leader in safe and successful missions. We take great pride in hiring the most talented emergency medical leaders available in the industry today! Our Program Operations Manager is responsible for growing the program’s flight requests through the marketing of services to local hospitals and 911 agencies and through the acquisition of preferred provider agreements. The Program Manager is also responsible for managing the daily operations ensuring the safety culture throughout all components of the transport program. This position oversees and manages the Med-Trans medical crew members assigned to the program. We currently have Program Manager opportunity in: Life Air Rescue - Shreveport, LA
If you are interested in joining the Med-Trans Family as a Medical Flight Program Manager you will need to possess the following: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
If your passion is saving lives and you want to work in an environment where every second counts, contact us today!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Two (2) years prior marketing or sales experience, preferably in a medical-related field.
- FP-C/CFRN preferred.
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- Five years nursing/paramedic experience in a high volume 911 or ICU/emergency department.
- Three years flight experience.
- Two years people management experience.
- RN/Paramedic licensure in the state served by the assigned flight program.
- BCLS, ACLS, PALS
- NRP within 6 months of hire date
- TNATC within one year of hire date
- CFRN within 18 months of hire date