Medical Flight Clinical Program Manager
Operations Manager or Director
Med-Trans Corporation - Shreveport, Louisiana
- Application Deadline:
If you are interested in joining the Med-Trans Family as a Medical Flight Program Manager you will need to possess the following: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
If your passion is saving lives and you want to work in an environment where every second counts, contact us today!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Two (2) years prior marketing or sales experience, preferably in a medical-related field.
- FP-C/CFRN preferred.
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- Five years nursing/paramedic experience in a high volume 911 or ICU/emergency department.
- Three years flight experience.
- Two years people management experience.
- RN/Paramedic licensure in the state served by the assigned flight program.
- BCLS, ACLS, PALS
- NRP within 6 months of hire date
- TNATC within one year of hire date
- CFRN within 18 months of hire date
How to Apply
If you want to work in an environment where every second counts, email your resume to: email@example.com
Fax to: 682-503-2197.
No phone calls please!