911 audio: Hero 7-year-old boy saves grandfather
The boy's grandfather started violently shaking and sweating; the boy found his cell phone and called 911
CHILLILWACK, British Columbia — A brave seven-year-old boy from Chilliwack, B.C., is being called a hero after he made a 911 call on his grandfather's cell phone, saving the man's life.
Evan Raap and his grandfather were on their way to the bank on the morning of Oct. 27 when his grandfather pulled the vehicle over to the side of the road and began violently shaking and sweating.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 911 audio: Hero 7-year-old boy saves grandfather
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position