Pregnant medic loses baby after patient assault
A man has been arrested after he kicked the pregnant paramedic in the stomach
NBC 4 KFOR
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City man has been arrested, accused of killing an unborn child after assaulting a paramedic.
Authorities said 30-year-old Joanna Hickerson, a paramedic, responded to a call for a man needing medical attention last Friday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pregnant medic loses baby after patient assault
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- 10 things paramedic students need to know about new NREMT exam
- Bill to make interfering with firefighters on EMS calls a crime
- Off-duty Ore. firefighters to start responding to cardiac calls with AEDs
- Police: EMS provider fell asleep before fatal ambulance crash
- Ga. firefighter-paramedic shot 14 times returns to duty