FULL LIST OF Court Videos
Tsarnaev convicted in Boston Marathon bombing–
The jury will now decide whether the 21-year-old should be sentenced to death or receive life in prison
Suspected ambulance shooter returns to court–
The woman accused of pulling a gun on a paramedic in the back of an ambulance is set to appear in court for her preliminary hearing Tuesday.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why EMS personnel need an off-duty bailout bag
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Tensions flare over Calif. ambulance response to calls
- Living wage would be mark of real progress for EMS providers
- Why shift work is unhealthy and dangerous
Flow chart: What type of credit card should you pick?
According to EMS1 data, EMTs are 1.23 times more likely than other consumers to have a credit card. Are you selecting the correct one?