UK ambulance service launches 'Right Call' campaign
Campaign will focus on how the trust assesses and grades each call to dictate the right response time
By Richard Peace
The Evening Star
SUFFOLK, England — Ambulance staff are today launching a new campaign to help educate the public about how 999 calls are handled.
The Right Call campaign will focus on how the trust assesses and grades each call to dictate the right response time.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position