Bryan E. Bledsoe
Bryan E. Bledsoe, DO, FACEP, EMT-P is an emergency physician, paramedic and EMS educator. Dr. Bledsoe is the principal author of the Brady paramedic textbooks and others. He has more than 20 years publishing experience and has more than 900,000 books in print and has written more than 400 articles. He is a prolific writer, popular lecturer, and EMS researcher. Dr. Bledsoe is currently developing a distributive educational program for initial EMS education through the University of Nevada Las Vegas and online continuing education through Paramedic.com. Dr. Bledsoe maintains residences in Midlothian, Texas and Las Vegas, Nev. To contact Dr. Bledsoe, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL LIST OF Bryan E. Bledsoe RESULTS
EMS1 Top 5
- Should ambulance crews be allowed to carry weapons?
- EMTs: Don't just do something, stand there
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus