Va. ambulance involved in crash; 1 sent to hospital
The crash occurred near an intersection; officials did not know if a patient or EMT was taken to the hospital
NORFOLK, Va. — An ambulance was involved in a crash early Friday morning.
WAVY reported that the crash occurred near an intersection and one person in the ambulance was taken to the hospital.
There was an entrapment, but dispatchers could not confirm if the entrapment involved the ambulance, according to the report.
Officials did not know if a patient or EMT was taken to the hospital.
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position