Woman allegedly fakes injury to get ride home
With no money to pay for a taxi, the woman faked a knee injury
FOND DU LAC, Wis. — A 36-year-old Fond du Lac woman threw herself on the ground to get a ride home in an ambulance after having no money to pay for a taxi, according to a Fond du Lac Police Department report.
Fond du Lac police officers responded to a Park Avenue apartment around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday for a harassment complaint. A 64-year-old Fond du Lac man called police that evening because he claimed the 36-year-old Fond du Lac woman kept calling him and asking for money.
The woman told officers the man owed her $100 for sexual relations. After being asked to leave the man’s property by officers and take the matter up in court, the woman told officers she had no money to pay the cab driver.
Full story: Woman accused of faking injury to get ride home
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position