Bed bugs found in Detroit ambulance
The bed bugs were traced to a patient; the unit was disinfected
DETROIT — Fire officials say a patient was responsible for bed bugs discovered in one of its ambulances.
WXYZ-TV found “Don’t Enter, Bed Bugs, Toxic,” was written on the door to the EMS unit, according to an Associated Press report.
The unit was disinfected in what Chief Dale Bradley called a precautionary move.
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.