Paramedic rescues toddler choking on window blind cord
The mother found the 19-month-old girl hanging unconscious in her bedroom
By Louise Douglas
LARKHALL, Scotland — A toddler who was seconds from death after getting tangled in a window blind cord was saved because a paramedic was on a call nearby.
Debbie Paterson, 24, found her 19-month-old daughter Eilidh hanging unconscious in the bedroom of her home and rushed to dial 999.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.