A Fla. man who passed shortly after eating dozens of live cockroaches and worms in a contest to win a python died from "asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of choking contents," an autopsy has found. About 30 other people participated in the contest, but no others fell sick or died. ...Full Story
EMS1 is revolutionizing the way in which the EMS community finds relevant news, identifies important training information, interacts with each other and researches product purchases and suppliers. It has become the most comprehensive and trusted online destination for prehospital and emergency medical services.