Close the gap between the dispatch center and crews in the field with JefBar’s Police, Fire and Ambulance Vehicle Tracking module. With Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) you will be able to view your unit’s up-to-the-minute location at any time. It provides dispatchers with the most up to date information available. Police, Fire and Ambulance Vehicle Tracking displays not only where your units are but includes information about how your vehicle was driven and notified you of upcoming maintenance needs.
Ambulance Vehicle Tracking features:
• Real time display of vehicle location and route tracking.
• Integration with Ambulance Dispatch Software. Improve your compliance times by upgrading to JefBar's latest CAD. CAD enhancements were completed ahead of schedule and included the interface and two way Garmin communications. The two way communications provide for sending a route from CAD to the Garmin device, and automatically advancing status in CAD. Enroute, At Scene, Depart Scene, At Destination and Available. Once again all customers on SMA will receive CAD upgrades for free.
• Notification of vehicle entry and exit of a defined location.
• Notification of vehicle events such as: lights/siren activation, loading door open/closed, air bag deployment, driver’s door open, etc.
• Output event notification defined by purchasing company at time of install (send power to a light, activate anti-theft system, unlock door, etc).
• Configurable vehicle odometers set by time or distance to send maintenance notifications for: oil change, tire rotation, brake check, transmission service, check lights, etc.
• Sensors placed in vehicles will send notifications regarding the user operation of a vehicle:
• if the engine starts or stops
• if the vehicle exceeds a defined loiter time
• if the vehicle speeds over a defined mph
• if the vehicle accelerates or brakes extremely
• Unit status communication and automatic vehicle routing with Garmin 7500 navigation system (with purchase of optional Garmin 7500).
• Replays of past vehicle trips. Time and date range selections to view the route a particular unit took with duration, speed and location visible.