Home > Topics > EMS Advocacy
July 10, 2014
All Articles

The Ambulance Driver's Perspective
by Kelly Grayson

Top 10 punchlines to EMS T-shirt slogans

Those cliché, ignorant and misguided T-shirt slogans are better with a healthy dose of reality; just don't expect to find them in your Facebook news feed

By Kelly Grayson

If you frequent any of the various EMS Facebook pages, you know they represent a sort of virtual EMS squadron where we can all gather to gripe, commiserate, share stories, educate each other — and leave the occasional layperson who wanders by a public page aghast at the behavior of emergency medical professionals.

Some pages are devoted to education and advocacy, and many a stimulating discussion can be found in comment threads therein. I love those pages.

But I'm ashamed to admit that I occasionally read some of the other, less highbrow pages. Most of them are like the EMS version of People of Wal-Mart; a way for us to feel smugly superior to the rest of our EMS colleagues.

That is, if you can get past the feeling of utter despair for the future of EMS. Reading comments on those pages is a lot like watching "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." You know you should change the channel, you can feel your IQ dropping with every passing second, but you just can't turn away from the spectacle.

But the one thing all these pages have in common is T-shirts. It seems that, for every three posts, each page has an ad for some T-shirt they're selling with an EMS cliché emblazoned across the front. For some, it's a slog wading through the ads just to find some actual content. Frankly, it's tiresome.

So I got to thinking, how much more entertaining would it be if the shirts actually displayed a little honesty, rather than catering to the literary tastes of the low-information voters of health care?

With that in mind, I give you the top 10 unwritten EMS T-shirt punchlines. Enjoy.

Doing the same thing as doctors, but at 80 mph — only, you know, with 1/10 the education. And with no real understanding of why. And only under rigidly defined guidelines and protocols written by, well … doctors. But yeah, other than that, we're pretty much the same. We rock!

Keep calm and drive the boo-boo bus — because nothing says, "I am a critical-thinking problem solver" like stealing a lame slogan from The Chive and giving it an even more lame EMS twist.

Drive safely, or I get to see you naked — but only if you're really hot. Because if you're 25, female, and attractive, I'll find an excuse to cut your clothes off even if you only have a bloody nose. But if you're fat, old, unattractive, or the same sex, you could have a compound fracture, a bazooka and the partially absorbed skeleton of your unborn twin hidden under those polyester pants, but I ain't lookin' — because I'm professional like that.

You can't fix stupid, but you can sedate it — unless it's your partner or your supervisor. That kind of stupid, you have to endure, because they're the kind of people to ask uncomfortable questions about inappropriate use of narcotics.

If it's wet and sticky and not yours, don't touch it — even though touching wet, sticky things that don't belong to us is pretty much our job description, or the TSA's, whichever.

Racing the reaper — because nothing warms the heart of an adrenaline junkie like causing five traffic accidents running code 3 to a fall at the nursing home. Besides, "racing the reaper" has a much better ring than "Boy, if we hadn't gotten here sometime this week, you might really have been in a pickle!"

Forget the ambulance, ride the EMT — because let's face it, my medic partner treats me like I'm a pack animal anyway, and it's not like I get much exercise at work.

Support EMS: Run with scissors — well, if you're a layperson. Paramedics may carry scissors, but paramedics never run. We mosey.

EMS: Trained to save your ass, not kiss it — because nothing says, "I are an emergency perfeshunul" like a profane cliché that emphasizes 1 percent of our calls and ignores the customer service necessary for the other 99 percent.

Which brings us to …

This is why we can’t have nice things — Um, yeah, I got nothin'. That pretty much explains one through nine, right there. I'm sure there are better and more lyrical ways to advocate for the EMS profession, but few of them lend themselves readily to a cool shirt-shirt slogan.

Or do they? Got ideas for a great EMS shirt-shirt slogan that are a cut above the norm? Share 'em in the comments!

Kelly Grayson, NREMT-P, CCEMT-P, is a critical care paramedic in Louisiana. He has spent the past 18 years as a field paramedic, critical care transport paramedic, field supervisor and educator. He is a former president of the Louisiana EMS Instructor Society and board member of the LA Association of Nationally Registered EMTs.

He is a frequent EMS conference speaker and contributor to various EMS training texts, and is the author of the popular blog A Day In the Life of an Ambulance Driver. The paperback version of Kelly's book is available at booksellers nationwide. You can follow him on Twitter (@AmboDriver) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/theambulancedriverfiles), or email him at kelly.grayson@ems1.com.

Comments
Elizabeth Miller Elizabeth Miller Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:41:54 PM EMS t shirts of the "I'm such a hero" variety are never a good idea. If you come across others in the biz, they think you're a jerk. Everybody else wants to whip out their rashes.....
Joseph Brigandi Joseph Brigandi Friday, July 11, 2014 6:12:29 AM I always hated the "Or we get to see you naked" shirt, i can't think of a faster way to lower our professional standing and make us look like perverts, but i'm sure someone will come up with something worse. Thanks for writing this!!!
Steve Kreckman Steve Kreckman Friday, July 11, 2014 6:24:13 AM "EMS - I'm the first person you'll see when you wake up, after saying hold my beer and watch this" Found on Teespring and still my favorite. Humorous without the cocky
Charles Brenon III Charles Brenon III Friday, July 11, 2014 6:26:48 AM I am the proud owner of a t-shirt that says, " Never Do Anything You Wouldn't Want To Explain to the Paramedics."
Kevin Carlberg Kevin Carlberg Friday, July 11, 2014 6:38:16 AM "Feel safe tonight, sleep with a Paramedic" is by far the best
Michael Berrier Michael Berrier Friday, July 11, 2014 7:08:06 AM As the resident curmudgeon, people usually send me these shirts all the time as further proof of the abyss in which we find ourselves. I've called out a few people on the aforementioned EMS Facebook hubs and been labeled a troll, a scab and all around stick in the mud with whom "I bet no one wants to ride" I paraphrased the last part because you seldom find proper grammar there, but I digress. Bravo to you sir for calling out with a megaphone. You've gained a loyal reader.
Christopher Marx Christopher Marx Friday, July 11, 2014 7:08:52 AM A couple from Midnight Medicine, that I own, and wear- "Air goes in and out, blood goes round and round, any change in this is a bad thing" and "Who called for the taxi" with the Type II done up as a cab
Kimberly Fortuner Kimberly Fortuner Friday, July 11, 2014 7:10:38 AM Point of fact: "Keep Calm and Carry On" was a British War Department poster co-opted by the Chive, dude. Which makes the original pretty awesome. I am also a fan of "Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics", myself.
Nobilis Reed Nobilis Reed Friday, July 11, 2014 7:11:41 AM Sam Bradley should see this...
Mark Davis Mark Davis Friday, July 11, 2014 7:13:40 AM EMS. Thwarting Darwin since 1972.
AnnMarie Beason AnnMarie Beason Friday, July 11, 2014 7:17:22 AM I have 2 particularly favorite slogans that I would Love to see on a t-shirt that would be Awesome! Hg
Patricia A. Hill Patricia A. Hill Friday, July 11, 2014 7:42:39 AM Our fire dept has tee shirts with :911 is trained, etc. Everyone loves it.
Jamie Pool Hamby Jamie Pool Hamby Friday, July 11, 2014 8:05:33 AM Love these sayings
Greg Howard Greg Howard Friday, July 11, 2014 8:08:56 AM The true professionals providing pre-hospital care aren't wearing these shirts. There are always people who want to be identified as emergency services personal as their motivation for joining the service. Thankfully, most of us are motivated by the important things like looking out for our coworkers and helping people.
George Brooks Jr. George Brooks Jr. Friday, July 11, 2014 8:11:48 AM How about "EMS, I pick people up and put them down!"
Alan Gill Alan Gill Friday, July 11, 2014 8:28:20 AM Love it...the day you lose your sense of humor is the day its time to find another line of work
Shannon Barnes Shannon Barnes Friday, July 11, 2014 8:29:28 AM EMS - Early Morning Stiffness
Paul Miller Paul Miller Friday, July 11, 2014 8:40:14 AM I have one I bought from Funny Emergency Calls that says, "EMS and Fire Rescue...Trained to Fix Stupid"
Sam TX Jordan Sam TX Jordan Friday, July 11, 2014 9:00:53 AM EMS: You can thank me later.
Brandon Bog Man Baugus Brandon Bog Man Baugus Friday, July 11, 2014 11:18:21 AM I'm just going to go out on a limb and say who the hell cares? This is all opinionated I find some of those shirts to be utterly stupid but I find some to actually be quite clever and before one write s an article it would behoove you do do a little research the chive slogan for example was originally motivational war propaganda done by the British war ministry to motivate citizens to not give up during the London raids which I think is somewhat appropriate for the field, career or volunteer most of our calls are for complete wastes of our time but we can also be faced with extreme adversity yet we keep setting foot on that ambulance because it is the pride in service to help another in their time of need that keeps us moving....rant over Keep Calm and Volunteer!
Nancy Magee Nancy Magee Friday, July 11, 2014 11:21:15 AM No worries, you are in excellent company.
Stephen Hudspeth Stephen Hudspeth Friday, July 11, 2014 11:23:38 AM I think only new, inexpierenced, or unprofessional EMT's buy these. I look down on these shirts, bumper stickers, ext because it makes you look like you either hate your job or that you feel you don't get the respect you think you deserve.
Marty Turvey Marty Turvey Friday, July 11, 2014 12:47:22 PM It's just someone's idea of humor. I don't believe it was ever intended to be a mission statement. But if someone can find where these slogans are printed on the side of a medic unit then I guess I'm wrong. I am a Paramedic on a medic unit and an RN in an ER, and while I don't own any of these shirts, the nursing field has the same kind of stuff. Until this stuff finds it's way into the work place, it's relatively harmless and, seems to me, falls under the 1st Amendment.
Michael Hatfield Michael Hatfield Friday, July 11, 2014 1:19:04 PM As Nancy said....you are far from being alone. I stand amazed at how many people have read this and seem to think that Kelly is somehow condoning this ridiculousness.
Michael Hatfield Michael Hatfield Friday, July 11, 2014 1:19:42 PM I stand amazed at the number of commenters who appear to think that Kelly is actually condoning these ridiculous shirts.........
Michael Berrier Michael Berrier Friday, July 11, 2014 1:30:47 PM Stephen...I wish it were true that only the young and dumb buy these, but this is no fair tale world. It is true that the number of these rags in your drawer is inversely proportional to years of experience or years spent in college, but it is also true that there are dinosaurs walking among us who still think these are....clever. Some of those people are posting here, I think.
Michael Berrier Michael Berrier Friday, July 11, 2014 1:35:20 PM No one said they should be illegal, they are just dumb. And if you've been either a paramedic or nurse longer than 10 minutes, you know that we are judged on how we behave far afield from our workplaces. If someone wants to show pride in their profession, I can't think of a worse way to do it than sport one of these rags to the local Buffalo Wild Wings on your day off. Reality TV has shown us for years that dumb things aren't unconstitutional, they're just dumb.
Isabel C Kessler Isabel C Kessler Friday, July 11, 2014 1:41:15 PM I repulse people, professionally?
Marty Turvey Marty Turvey Friday, July 11, 2014 1:55:17 PM Well I just checked the calendar app in my phone, and it seems that I have been a Paramedic and a Nurse for "longer than 10 minutes". Seems like I hit a nerve, considering how fast you snapped at me. However that wasn't my intention... just thought the forum was open for discussion even if my view wasn't in line with everyone else's.
Michael Berrier Michael Berrier Friday, July 11, 2014 2:20:54 PM Marty Turvey If you think that was a "snap", then it wasn't you who hit a nerve. I'm all about some protected, free speech, intelligent discussion.
Robert J Martin Robert J Martin Friday, July 11, 2014 2:36:54 PM If you don't like the shirts don't buy them. What is the problem with people wanting to wear something they find amusing? I personally think some of the shirts are funny and some are just lame. I have never been in the habit of labeling or judging people based on the clothes they wear. I'm more of an actions speak louder than words kind of guy. If you can do your job and keep your team safe, then who am I to say you're an idiot for wearing a t-shirt that has a ridiculous phrase on it. Oh and this is America a where you can just go have a coke and smile and STFU!
Marty Turvey Marty Turvey Friday, July 11, 2014 3:08:40 PM Well the term "snap" was based on the fact that while I did not seek to direct any insult to anyone, you were quick to respond with your comment that if I had been doing either of my chosen professions "longer than 10 minutes" I would know what you know about this. I don't personally care for the style (or lack there of) of these kinds of shirts. However, slamming people by attacking their professionalism and intelligence because they think differently is bordering on Totalitarianism. If you don't like how the guys on your crew behave off duty, don't associate with them off duty. That's all I am saying.
Michael Berrier Michael Berrier Friday, July 11, 2014 3:18:46 PM Marty Turvey I understand and implied no disrespect with the "10 minutes", only to say we've all see it. And this isn't a matter of association in person, it is association by proxy. The public and other professionals see one of us out behaving badly, they see us all. It would only be Totalitarianism if I had some (or total) influence on their lives, which I clearly don't as evidence by the existence of these shirts in the first place.
Ginny Renkiewicz Ginny Renkiewicz Friday, July 11, 2014 3:25:19 PM "Keep calm and carry on", the much adapted phrase of late, was a British motivational poster created in 1939 to prepare for WWII, not a "lame slogan from Chive". While I agree with many of your statements, doing your homework will help to support your argument.
Lisa Bogowith Schaeffer Lisa Bogowith Schaeffer Friday, July 11, 2014 3:29:00 PM love it lol
Gord McNaughton Gord McNaughton Friday, July 11, 2014 4:12:21 PM #9 is my favourite. It speaks to me.
Ray Bange Ray Bange Friday, July 11, 2014 4:46:16 PM Language defines the person and the professional
Cj Ewell Cj Ewell Friday, July 11, 2014 5:48:08 PM You just said everything I've ever thought about these slogans, way better that I could. Great job. My synapses thank you. (All three of them)
Matt Giaquinto Matt Giaquinto Friday, July 11, 2014 6:12:25 PM I don't get paid enough to hate this job
Sam Edwards Sam Edwards Friday, July 11, 2014 10:12:07 PM "This is why we can't have nice things" primarily because of the way IFT agency units are maintained.
Tonya Gordon Tonya Gordon Saturday, July 12, 2014 10:24:27 AM That's just plain ol' good advice.
Elisabeth Dunn Elisabeth Dunn Saturday, July 12, 2014 10:28:28 AM I have a shirt that says keep calm and shock on I get stopped by random people asking me what it means lol
Tonya Gordon Tonya Gordon Saturday, July 12, 2014 10:38:15 AM A shirt saying "I found this humerus" with a picture of the bone actually got a chuckle out of me.
Tonya Gordon Tonya Gordon Saturday, July 12, 2014 10:53:20 AM I recently saw a kid wearing a shirt saying "My mommy saves lives. What does yours do?" Well kid, clearly your mommy has got to be better than everyone else's. Then again, it was your narcissistic parent that slid that boastful crap on your shoulders in the first place. Poor kid.
Brian Eller Brian Eller Saturday, July 12, 2014 1:42:15 PM One of my favorites was always, "Paramedics save lives, EMTs save Paramedics. "
Kelly Grayson Kelly Grayson Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:40:00 PM I don't buy them. And the problem is a bunch of EMS people wearing shirts with unprofessional sayings while whining about how they're not treated like professionals. Look the part.
Kelly Grayson Kelly Grayson Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:43:25 PM By the way, the First Amendment doesn't keep your employer for censuring you for wearing stupid shirt slogans in public while identifying yourself on social media as a member of that agency. Nor does the First Amendment keep me from pointing out how stupid I think it looks. The First Amendment merely keeps THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT from limiting your freedom of expression. Nor does it shield you from the consequences of expressing yourself.
Kelly Grayson Kelly Grayson Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:47:28 PM Thanks for the clarification. However, knowing the original source of the saying does nothing to diminish the rest of what I said. Unless, of course, you think the people who came up with "Keep calm an drive the boo boo bus" were WWII and British history buffs, and not people who first read it on The Chive. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they weren't lame and unoriginal, and they're somehow paying homage to British stoicism and keeping the old "stiff upper lip." But I doubt it.
Kelly Grayson Kelly Grayson Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:48:15 PM See my reply to Ginny Renkiewicz.
Kelly Grayson Kelly Grayson Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:50:40 PM Or DC Fire/EMS. ;)
Marty Turvey Marty Turvey Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:54:52 PM So noted, Comrade.
Kendra Smith Kendra Smith Saturday, July 12, 2014 5:58:09 PM Some of the shirts ive found are funny, and i own the "run with scissors shirt amd love it. Ive had a lot of people comment that they like it and find it funny. Its not that big of a deal folks....
Ginny Renkiewicz Ginny Renkiewicz Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:49:47 PM Actually, even though I agree with the rest of what you said, I also believe that improper sourcing reduces the validity of your article. You wouldn't see a professional research article with improper sourcing and while I recognize you are not writing research articles in this forum, it should go without saying that one should properly cite their statements before they make them. The point is, how can you condemn t-shirts as being unprofessional (which, for the record: they totally are) when you aren't, in fact, subscribing to the rules of professional writing? It's a frayed rope in the net, that's all I'm saying.
Jared Schoenfeld Jared Schoenfeld Saturday, July 12, 2014 7:18:25 PM Nothing says healthcare professional like a stupid slogan, on a stained, faded shirt, unable to be tucked in to sagging pants, that are held up by an old belt, and pants that have seen better days.
Greg E Tompsun Jr. Greg E Tompsun Jr. Sunday, July 13, 2014 12:30:20 AM " You feel sort of dirty afterwards, enough so that you're tempted to pull up Medline and read something — anything — of medical research, just to reassure yourself that you're not one of those monosynaptic cretins whose online poo-flinging you just witnessed. " Love this ramble I shall add this one to the Black Box.
Kelly Grayson Kelly Grayson Sunday, July 13, 2014 4:51:48 AM Ginny Renkiewicz , point taken. And all *I'm* saying is, you're reading a humorous Top Ten list written for laughs, not an article with a clinical focus. But next time I write a gag article, I'll research every joke, just for you. ;)
Ginny Renkiewicz Ginny Renkiewicz Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:45:37 AM Ah, how patronizing. Do you feel better now? smh
Kelly Grayson Kelly Grayson Sunday, July 13, 2014 8:08:29 AM Ginny Renkiewicz, the little emoticon at the end of the sentence indicates that I'm teasing you. As in humor. Lighthearted. Joking. Normally I don't like to point out when people are being pedantic, but... ... you're being pedantic.
Christopher Maloney Christopher Maloney Sunday, July 13, 2014 8:49:45 AM "Poor life choices and bad decision making are my bread and butter".
Christopher Maloney Christopher Maloney Sunday, July 13, 2014 8:51:44 AM I find, generally, that the MOST effective people in Fire and EMS don't even bother getting a red light for their POV. It's the weenies that look like Xmas trees going to a call..
Bill Moran Bill Moran Sunday, July 13, 2014 9:33:16 AM I teach CPR/AED/First Aid and I wear several of these shirts to promote conversation in class, including "If it's wet, sticky and not yours, don't touch it!". That one shirt promotes BSI and acts as a heck of an icebreaker, both in and out of class. I've been at this for a few years and if someone has a problem with my wardrobe, that's their issue, not mine. If you don't like what I wear or think I'm unprofessional because I wear 'em, don't take my classes. Funny, I've never had a patient refuse service because of a shirt. Yes, there are some bizarre shirts out there, worn by wanna-bees but there are many EMTs and paramedics who dress very professionally and that's where that ends. For a country built on individuality, we do spend an inordinate amount of time judging our peers negatively for displaying their tastes. Finally, if a little irreverence keeps us sane considering what we see day in and day out, so be it.
Daniel S. Syme Daniel S. Syme Sunday, July 13, 2014 12:24:47 PM Nothing says ROOKIE like a t-shirt advertising what you do.
Tony Martin Tony Martin Sunday, July 13, 2014 12:52:17 PM As a college-educated, retired EMS professional (paramedic), who has spent 25-years on the street in public safety EMS, I felt a need to comment here. While I have never had the urge to purchase any of these 'captioned' t-shirts so readily available across EMS websites, I can readily and easily appreciate the spirit in which they are written and the tongue-in-cheek humor associated with them! *shrug* -- I happen to think that the majority of EMS professionals can do the same. I am disturbed; however, by your obvious bias in the article (which borders on a little bit of elitism), whereby you seem to imply that if one finds these things to be funny then they must be "..one of those monosynaptic cretins whose online poo-flinging you just witnessed." and thus obviously one '...of the low-information voters of health care?" -- I don't think I fit into either of those offensive categories -- I think the subject of the article (the t-shirt slogans) would have been a terrific jumping off point for a discussion of EMS humor and coping mechanisms for EMS professional. but it seems that your particular choice was to become divisive and critical, apparently attempting to lump everyone who finds such things humorous into the same category as the small fraction of providers out there who act in non-professional ways. All-in-all I found the article interesting but your particular viewpoint highly offensive and discouraging, rather than encouraging, regarding future articles.(and I would appreciate hearing a reply...thanks!)
Scott E Mc Scott E Mc Sunday, July 13, 2014 12:53:03 PM U SOUND MAD, BRO. Y U MAD?
Scott E Mc Scott E Mc Sunday, July 13, 2014 12:59:05 PM The shirt should read: "If it's wet, sticky, and not yours, don't touch it! (without your BSI/PPE)
Scott E Mc Scott E Mc Sunday, July 13, 2014 1:00:26 PM It's more that people wear them at social gettogethers and it lowers the perception of the profession overall. Public education is key to moving the profession forward.
Scott E Mc Scott E Mc Sunday, July 13, 2014 1:02:39 PM Oh Ginny, did you actually just try and call out Kelly? Y'all might not wanna try that again. It never ends well. See other posts in the threads for his articles...
Waylon Lingerfeldt Waylon Lingerfeldt Sunday, July 13, 2014 6:02:47 PM *shrugs*
Brendan McStay Brendan McStay Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:32:11 PM Just as bad as the others.
Holley Pritchett Holley Pritchett Sunday, July 13, 2014 11:55:06 PM Ems belles have a shirt that days cute enough to stop your heart , skilled enough to restart it......
Sara Beckman Sara Beckman Monday, July 14, 2014 5:42:36 PM The one EMS t-shirt I bought on my own says "Keep Calm and Start CPR". Works well for squad and being a CPR instructor!
Jill Combs Jill Combs Tuesday, July 15, 2014 8:04:29 AM Personally, I like the slogans because they are funny. I like humor. I especially like EMS humor. My, now deceased, FF/Medic best friend/domestic/significant other told me about the first rule of EMS "If it's wet and sticky and not yours don't touch it". To me, after his passing I purchased the shirt because it gave me a great memory of him-- something I could hold onto. I've work it to a ham radio convention and had a ton of pictures taken of the back. I have worn it to Mass. I have not had one complaint. The others shirts are pretty good too and he would have loved to have owned all of them because he was a very humorous person-- even the dark EMS humor. In my own opinion, I believe some folks just need to lighten up and laugh once a while. Tony, I agree with you that these slogans can lead into some wonderful talking points to start discussion on the very subject that fun is being poked at. Maybe it is. We are here now discussing the slogans-- which may be the point in the end, after all.
Jill Combs Jill Combs Tuesday, July 15, 2014 8:06:26 AM Oh... there is one shirt that I forgot to order and hoping to see again--- It had a big red button on the chest that said "In case of emergency push here". I thought it was FANTASTIC since it related to CPR. If it ever comes back up to order, I will be the first in line.
Jill Combs Jill Combs Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:01:58 PM Marty you are right on the mark Firefighters have the same kind of shirts with their rather quirky sayings too-- it just just seems that EMS is being picked on right now. I think the shirts are great. I don't wear them while on duty for obvious reasons but they spark conversation such as thinking back and remembering a run or two that really stuck with them that either give them a chuckle or two or a tear or two. My FF/Medic boyfriend who has passed from cancer would wear these proudly. He spent 20+ years in the field. Thank you for being the voice of sanity here Marty.
Diana Sprain Diana Sprain Thursday, July 17, 2014 9:14:51 AM Can't forget the "My other car is an ambulance" t-shirt. Yeah, the shirts are silly but let's be honest...how many folks buy them and only wear them at home. We collect ems-related (or fire, law enforcement, or dispatching) goods and check sites like Ebay. The shirts wouldn't sell if no one bought them.
Rita Mccaslin Rita Mccaslin Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:13:43 PM Love #3-sounds like Tough Mudder!!
Luke Cleghorn Luke Cleghorn Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:54:29 PM Or a profile picture of you next to your rig advertising what you do...