Mansfield News Journal
MANSFIELD, Ohio — Mansfield firefighters used Narcan to revive a woman who overdosed on heroin Thursday afternoon.
Dispatchers initially sent police and rescue ...
Download this quick clip on iTunes, SoundCloud or via RSS feed
In this week’s Inside EMS podcast quick clip, hosts Chris Cebollero and Kelly Grayson discuss a study that looks at ...
By Earl Rinehart
The Columbus Dispatch
JACKSON TOWNSHIP, Ohio — A trip to the vending machine at work has a whole new meaning for Jackson Township paramedics.
The township installed ...
By George Andreassi
Treasure Coast Newspapers
STUART, Fla. — A vigilant Martin County Fire Rescue worker enabled the department to quickly identify a firefighter paramedic who allegedly ...
By Pat Grossmith
The New Hampshire Union Leader
MANCHESTER, N.H. — City officials have shut down three convenience stores that allegedly sold the synthetic marijuana “spice” ...
By Maria Cheng and Ciaran Giles
The Associated Press
MADRID — The World Health Organization declared it's ethical to use untested drugs and vaccines in the ongoing Ebola outbreak ...
By Monte Morin
Los Angeles Times
LOS ANGELES — The FDA has authorized use of an unapproved Ebola virus test under a special emergency-use provision, although efforts to develop a vaccine ...
The free app includes an online database of drugs with the ability to search, personalize information, and check how drugs taken at the same time will interact
A new Drugs.com app allows users to lookup drug information, identify pills and keep track of personal medication records on a mobile device.
The Medication Guide app features an online database ...
The Chicago Tribune
The following editorial appeared in the Chicago Tribune on July 28.
CHICAGO — There's a new breakthrough hepatitis C drug treatment that cures — yes, ...
By Bill Hand
ARAPAHOE, N.C. — A medical emergency escalated into something much bigger when sheriff’s deputies found a methamphetamine lab at a Pamlico County home ...
A teaspoon of the powder is equivalent to 25 cups of coffee; the agency is considering regulations after an Ohio teen consumed a lethal amount
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — The Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers to avoid pure powdered caffeine sold on the Internet after the death of an Ohio teen.
PINELLAS PARK, Fla. — A Pinellas Park firefighter-paramedic was arrested and charged with selling prescription drugs.
James A. Comer, 38, of Largo faces 16 counts that include sale, ...
LUCAS COUNTY, Ohio — As the number of deaths from heroin and prescription drugs escalates in Lucas County and across Ohio, state officials have made ...