Medic hospitalized after ambulance catches fire
The medic complained of difficulty breathing after the blaze was contained
CLARKESVILLE, Tenn. — A paramedic was hospitalized after an ambulance caught fire in a Tenn. EMS garage.
Two EMS crew members were in the station when the fire broke out Wednesday morning. The blaze started in the ambulance's cab, according to the Leaf Chronicle.
Fire crews arrived and were able to contain the flames within 20 minutes. The ambulance was completely engulfed and charred the inside of the garage bay.
One of the two EMS personnel had to be taken to the hospital after complaining of breathing difficulty.
Recommended Ambulances / Emergency Vehicles
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.